If you are considering hiring a digital marketing agency, there are many important factors to keep in mind. A digital marketing agency will help you increase the revenue of your business by implementing strong online marketing strategies along with your traditional marketing strategies to achieve a well-rounded marketing plan that is unique to your business.
We have created a handy checklist to help you decide if the digital marketing agency you are going to hire is right for your business needs.
1. Is the Agency Reputable?
- Check if their website is modern-looking and updated with the active blogs, team highlights (you will get to know the actual people who will be working with your account).
- Does the website provide information on prior work, references, case studies, or testimonials?
- Check out their social media presence
- Check the rankings of the agency website in a search engine by using basic keywords like “Digital Marketing Agency in Edison”
2. Has the agency worked with clients in your business sector? Also, do they have experience in B2B, B2C, etc?
3. Is the agency local or has it worked with clients across the country? (Depending on which is important to you).
4. Is the agency implementing ethical SEO practices? Has it been penalized before?
5. Is it a full-service digital marketing agency? If yes, what are the services offered by the agency?
- Does the agency offer a wide range of services to meet your specific business need?
- Core services like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search Advertising (PPC), Content Marketing, Display Advertising, Retargeting, and Social Media Advertising, etc.
- Additional Services like Website Design, Landing Page creation, Hosting Services, Analytics services, Marketing Automation, Blogger Outreach, and Email Marketing.
6. Are the marketing campaigns automated or handled by the actual person? Many digital marketing agencies use tools to manage bidding for paid search campaigns. While this is time-saving for them, it can be costly for you. Don’t forget to ask how the agency manages the paid campaigns. It is important to have someone actively monitoring the performance of your accounts regularly.
7. What is included in the monthly digital marketing engagement as part of the contract?
8. How often does the agency provide progress reports for the different services so that you can measure the performance of your business’s digital marketing approach?
- Monthly (Best minimum for most services)
9. What is their approach to measuring the success of the marketing efforts?
10. Does the agency work with your current marketing automation platform if you have one?
11. Is the agency able to provide intelligent and effective digital marketing solutions keeping in mind your competition and audience?
12. Is the agency responsive whenever there is an emergency or for the support you need for your online marketing needs?
If you are ready to take your company to the next level with the help of digital marketing, please contact Solstice Digital Agency today for a free consultation.